For the latest news from Pollen including advance notice of new petal colours and our forthcoming printed ribbon service, along with handy info and tips, then visit our Blog!
Website changes / Price adjustments / Term changes
Whilst www.pollenpetals.co.uk endeavours to ensure that all products are described as accurately as possible, many products are natural and as such they are subject to shade and size variations from time to time. We reserve the right to also alter the prices quoted on the website, but we will inform you of any changes on receipt of the order – at which time you can cancel the order. All prices shown are inclusive of vat. We also reserve the right to change the terms shown on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms prior to placing an order, because by placing an order online are stating that you have understood them.
Return and Refunds
www.pollenpetals.co.uk is happy to exchange or refund items within 14 days of the date you received the order, under the following circumstances:
- The goods are still in their original packaging, haven’t been used and are still fit for re-sale.
- They are received back before the deliver by date given at the time of ordering
- The petals are not sale or discounted items
- We aim to send all orders within 14 days of the deliver by date given. We use this time between actual delivery and the deliver by date as our free 'no quibble warranty' period to ensure you are happy and that the petals are at their best. We do not advise you to give us a deliver by date that is months ahead of your actual event as you will not be eligible for a refund after the deliver by date. For example if you ask for the petals to be delivered in May for an August wedding. Unlike other companies we do not give unrealistic storage guarantees
- If you have not ordered a sample from us for colour matching and then, on receiving your order change your mind about the colour, you will not be eligible for a refund. We will be happy to exchange your petals for another colour from the range - additional postage costs will be incurred by the customer
The goods are to be returned to:
Unit E13,The Knoll Business Centre
Old Shoreham Road,
Hove, East Sussex
A full refund for the goods (excluding our postage to you and yours to us) will be made within 10 working days of us receiving back the goods. Please ensure that when you return the goods you send it back in such a way that we have to sign for the parcel i.e. by special delivery. We cannot refund any goods that are lost in the post and that we do not receive back.
Any item that you receive from us which is faulty (or sent in error) still needs to be returned to us, but we will refund the cost of the goods plus all the delivery costs. Again, please send it back in such a way that we have to sign for the parcel. This does not affect your statutory rights.